It all started at West 12th and Greenwich in New York City.
Fifty years ago, Bill Suplee started The Pink Painter in New York City. He began by telling the retirees who hung out on the corner of West 12th Street and Greenwich Ave. that he was starting a painting business. After painting most of West 12th Street, The Pink Painter moved uptown and rapidly became well known for his reliability and integrity. Bill has succeeded in his business by providing personal service and high quality work. This has not changed since day one as his clients can attest to!
For over forty years The Pink Painter has been painting Southern California with great care and expertise … for the past ten years, he has maintained many of the same crew. Bill, The Pink Painter, is here to respond to your needs and he delivers a product that you can fully endorse.
The Pink Painter, Inc. (Custom Home Division) is:
- Insured with Workers Compensation and General Liability
- Painting featured in major magazines articles about designers.
- Commercial, Residential, Offices – Interior and Exterior.
- Brush and Roll, Spray, Custom Finishes.
- Recipient of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce – Character and Ethics Award.
- The Grill (Beverly Hills)
- Abex Display Systems (North Hollywood)
- Johnny Rockets (Westwood, Encino and Melrose Ave.)
- Ocean Towers (Santa Monica)
- Propaganda Films (Hollywood)
- CMPanille Restaurant (L.A.)
- La Brea Baker (L.A.)
- Betsy Johnson (Beverly Center)
- Betsy Johnson (Citadel)
- Book Soup (Sunset Strip)
- Book Soup Bistro (Sunset Strip)
- Book Soup Addendum (Sunset Strip)
- Rita Flora (Hollywood)
- Flora Kitchen (Hollywood)
- Gipson, Hoffman Pancione (Century City)
- Carrows Restaurants (South Pasadena, Oxnard and Sacramento)
- House and Gardens—Peter and Virginia Yates
- House and Gardens—Goldberg/Bean House and Dana Delancy Residence
- House Beautiful—Monkarsh Malibu Residence
- Architectural Digest—Kathryn and Robert Altman Residence
- L.A. Times Magazine—Campanile, Border Grill
- Design House —Garden/Media Room
- Interiors and Sources—AFSME Council 36
- L.A. Times Calendar—Campanile
- In Style—Dana Delaney Residence
- Food and Wine—Nancy Silverton/Mark Peel House
- Audio Video Interiors Magazine—Smith Residence
- Sunday, New York Times—619 San Juan
Insured with Workers Compensation and General Liability
St. Lic. #377149 C33 HIC
Recipient of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce Character and Ethics Award